How you login to Team Georgia Careers depends on what type of user you are.
- External applicants are users who are not currently employed by the State of Georgia
- If you are a previous careers.ga.gov user, please note that your careers.ga.gov login credentials will not work.
- You must create a new account with new username and password.
- External applicants must access the site by selecting the Applicants option under the Log In tab.
Current State Employees:
A main goal/objective from this new recruiting system is to attain some process and system efficiencies. Those efficiencies were enabled through integration with systems that the state already operates, such as the State’s Human Capital Management system also known as TeamWorks Employee Self-Service (ESS) or PeopleSoft. We want to leverage contact information that may already exist in your TeamWorks/PeopleSoft profile as a means to notify you about Team Georgia Careers notices similar to notices you may already receive from other programs that leverage your TeamWorks profile.
- It is important to keep your contact information updated in TeamWorks ESS; such as your phone number and email address.
- Give additional consideration to the email address selected as primary in the system. The primary email address will be the address used to send all recruitment notices, as well as notices you currently receive from TeamWorks.
- You will need to create a new user account with a new profile and upload your resume in order to apply for jobs that are posted.
- Your previous careers.ga.gov log on credentials will not work on this site.
- Your username is your TeamWorks employee ID and your initial password is the last four digits of your Social Security number and first four letters of your last name in caps. We recommend that you change your password upon successful entry on the site.
- Current state of Georgia employees must access the site by selecting the Current Employees option under the Log In tab. See the screen shot, below:
Please contact HRA@doas.ga.gov if you have any questions.