The Employees’ Retirement System of Georgia Fall 2015 Employer Newsletter featured topics include:
- Forfeited Leave – see how ERSGA has streamlined the process that allows qualifying ERS members to convert forfeited leave and unused sick leave to pension service at the time of retirement.
- GASB 67 & 68 Updates – get the latest on accounting and actuarial reporting cycles and the schedule for compliance seminars
- Rehired Retirees – reporting independent contractors’ hours to the Plan
- WRAP – ERSGA Workshops for Retirement Application Processing (WRAP) offers complimentary sessions on maximizing social security income
- Other Topics- Peach State Reserves integrated pension and 401(k) and 457 plan statements, outstanding employer invoices update, refund applications for terminated members, and an upcoming Peach State Reserves change
For more information about the Employee’s Retirement System of Georgia, visit their website at www.ers.ga.gov.