Discounts, car buying service, students earning cash for good grades, access to 22 additional free ATMs are just some of the expanded products and services available to members as a result of the merger of the State Employee Credit Union and the Georgia Federal Credit Union.
Members have a choice of 16 locations to complete their financial transactions. With the merger, the following benefits are available:
• Visaâ credit cards
• CDs (certificates of deposit)
• Multiple Georgia United branches
• Mobile banking and e-statements
• Saturday branch accessibility (selected locations)
• Access to 22 additional free ATMs
• Full-service mortgage products (first mortgages, second mortgages, lines of credit)
• Full-service E-branch call center with extended hours
• Free identity theft protection on all checking accounts
• Special savings clubs for children, youth and college
• Premium rates for members over 55
• Money market accounts
• Education IRAs, in addition to Traditional and Roth
• Expanded e-statement options (savings, checking, credit cards)
• Member business loans
• Legal insurance
• Gift cards, travelers checks and money orders
• Signature guarantees
• Safe deposit boxes (at select locations)
• Volunteer income tax assistance (at select locations)
• Plus, all the current benefits offered by State Employees Credit Union, including access to Credit Union Service Centers nationwide!
To learn more about how Georgia United Credit Union can serve you through savings, checking, loan, and investment accounts, visit georgiaunitedcu.org or contact 770-476-6400 and ask to speak with an e-branch representative.