Register Now So You’re Ready for Open Enrollment This Fall!
The new online enrollment and eligibility portal for the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) at mySHBPga.adp.com went live on August 1, 2013. Created by the Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) and powered by ADP, the portal provides year-round convenience for all SHBP member health coverage eligibility needs.
Registration is easy and members are encouraged to register now by going to mySHBPga.adp.com and entering registration code SHBP-GA.
Follow these easy steps to register for your user name and password:
- On the portal’s landing page — mySHBPga.adp.com – click on Register Here.
- Use SHBP-GA as your registration code.
- Verify your identity as requested.
- Create your user name and password.
- Select your security questions and answers.
- Provide your contact information and unique e-mail address.
- Enter your activation code from the e-mail message you receive to activate the account.
- Click “Done.”
After you’ve created your user name and password, be sure to log into the website to verify that the information in your Member Profile is accurate. If it is not, contact your organization’s Human Resources Office to make corrections.
Once registered, you can use the portal to check on your benefits or to make coverage changes resulting from qualifying events, such as marriage or the birth of a new baby.
If you have questions about eligibility, available plans, etc., go to www.dch.georgia.gov/shbp to view the State Health Benefit Plan Decision Guide and Summary Plan Descriptions. For assistance and questions, contact the SHBP Member Services Call Center at 800-610-1863 or contact your Human Resources Office.
If you have any difficulties with the registration process, please contact the SHBP Member Services Call Center for assistance Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 800-610-1863.